Tuesday, January 14, 2014

{homemade} parmesan thyme crackers


Hope your 2014 has gotten off to a good start.
One of the recipes I made over the holidays was for parmesan thyme crackers, an Ina recipe I have been wanting to make for a long time, and now I had a great excuse!
Jeff's boss was having a house warming/Christmas party right before Christmas.  What do you seriously get a woman who has everything? She has exquisite taste {she got us some Le Petite Bateau gifts when Luc was born if that tells you anything}, makes quite an income, has no children and pretty much buys herself anything she could possibly want, but she doesn't cook. I have begun to realize that a gift of food is so much more appreciated than I ever thought and especially if its' something the recipient would not make themselves. I put together a basket of these homemade crackers, a delicious goat cheese to complement and some vintage silver cheese knives. I unfortunately wasn't able to attend the party, but Jeff told me she was just delighted! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment