Monday, February 4, 2013

ideas for making valentine’s special

What are your plans for Valentine’s day? How do you make it special? Do you need some inspiration?

As the day approaches, I am trying to narrow down some ideas to make the day special. I also need some ideas for a couple valentine-party treats and valentines from Reed to his friends at school. Thank goodness I have been pinning ideas for weeks now.

Here’s some ideas that I am considering

heart milk cube
{heart in the milk}

heart pancakes

heart rice krispies
{because it just seems more special on a stick}

strawberry kabobs

heart marshmallows

conversation hearts  +
food safe pen{hoping to take idea of conversation hearts but use food-safe marker to write each child’s name}

write valentine        {valentine’s are tough when you have to give to fellow boy classmates…}

wine pops
{and for my valentine…wine pops, mmm}

you can get more inspiration on my valentine’s board {here}.

No comments:

Post a Comment