Wednesday, February 27, 2013

favorite salad~kale

Kale salad 3

Can you be addicted to a salad?
I have been eating copious amounts of this salad lately! I make it for dinner and eat the leftovers for lunch for several days. One day I had two huge bowls of it.  I have been serving it so much I think Jeff is starting to hate it…{he does that when he has to eat the same thing over and over, ha ha}. So, I guess I will just have to keep it for my lunches for awhile! The salad was still even pretty good when I used the tough, curly kale when the tuscan kale was sold out and I just was craving this salad. But going forward, I would stick with the tuscan kale {I get it at Trader Joe’s or loose at Whole Foods, but regular grocers may carry the non-curly variety, too}.

It’s a simple, quick salad: kale, cherry tomatoes, toasted bread {maybe that’s why I love it???}, shaved parmesan on top and a creamy lemon dressing. I saw this recipe in a fall/winter Williams Sonoma catalog and pinned it from their site. I have been making it ever since!

Here’s the {recipe}.

I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment