Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday Card Garland

I saw this a few years ago and have been wanting to do this to display the holiday cards we receive ever since…
Martha Garland via Martha Stewart

and I have my dear friend Kelly from Tidbits by Desmond Brown Design to thank for it finally happening this year…since she made and sent me these:
Christmas Card Garland 025You can get yours {here}.

So, I have my garland
Reed Holiday card 095
and the clothespins on my entryway table all waiting…
Christmas Card Garland 042
to receive this year’s Holiday cards!
(at least I hope we aren’t forgotten since we moved to Georgia)

Sharing at:


Home should be the safest place on earth…
Get-Clean-Starter_thumb18_thumb
You'd have to spend more than $3,400 to get the same amount of clean found in the
And, when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:
Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.
Do you want your home to be clean, yet non-toxic?  Shaklee’s products do just that. They are the BEST I have ever used (and I am extremely picky). Try the Shaklee Difference for yourself!!!
To find out more, please email me: greenwaylifeandhome@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! I'm going to try to make some washi tape clothespins and hang our cards. Your garland is so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this idea! Every year I try to figure how to display our cards. This year I'm using ribbon and some Christmas clothespins I made. This is a great idea to hang them on the stairs!

    ReplyDelete