Friday, October 19, 2012

10 years ago

we tied the knot! It’s amazing that I could love this man more today than I did 10 years ago, but it’s true! We have grown so much together and complement each other strengths and weakness better than ever.

This year there will be no weekend away like in years past (which I will sorely miss)…we plan to celebrate it formally maybe in the next month or so. We were tempted to go out tonight…but two tired parents does an enjoyable anniversary celebration not make.

Today, we are just keeping it low key and I am making an amazing beef stew for dinner! And I am sure we will have a little red wine, too with dinner and maybe a little conversation before I head to bed to get a head start on sleep and Jeff takes the late evening feeding. Pretty romantic, huh? But romance is what got us this precious newborn, right? LOL!

Here is the beef stew recipe again (the picture doesn’t do it justice). I first posted about it {here}.

Beef Stew
Have a great weekend!

Home should be the safest place on earth…
Get-Clean-Starter_thumb18_thumb
You'd have to spend more than $3,400 to get the same amount of clean found in the

And, when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:
Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.



Do you want your home to be clean, yet non-toxic?  Shaklee’s products do just that. They are the BEST I have ever used (and I am pretty darn picky). Try the Shaklee Difference for yourself!!!

To find out more, please email me: greenwaylifeandhome@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment