Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yarn wrapped letter

yarn wrapped letter

I finally did it!!! This has been something I have been wanting to do for quite a while and with ‘yarn’ projects being so popular right now, I thought I better get to it. I LOVE to collect tear sheets of decorating, craft projects, entertaining and recipes to try but somehow I always forget to refer back to them unless they are right in front of me. So, you can imagine how much I am in love with PINTEREST!!! Besides having a collective place to put virtual ‘tear sheets’ (it’s ‘Green’ after all…) you can get so much inspiration on almost anything. It’s the best. I pinned yarn letters on Pinterest (come visit all my boards on Pinterest, HERE) and have been setting goals to revisit the ‘I would love to do’ projects and actually do them!
I made it part of a gallery wall I will show you soon and I love the warm, cozy texture it gives to the arrangement. I have 4 more BIG letters that I bought for Reed’s playroom to do now….
I have a bad habit of just looking at something thinking, “how hard can that be?” and not really thinking through the logistics. This wasn’t hard, but you definitely need to think of a strategy before you get started. I referred to this tutorial from the LetBirdsFly blog:

What craft projects have you been wanting to do, but just keep putting off?

I will be linking up to:


2 shaklee banner for fall

Interested in finding out more about Shaklee Products? I’d love to speak with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment