Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Craft:Glitter Pumpkins

I wanted to share a fall craft I completed a few years ago...but still bring out year after year since I still love them- GLITTER PUMPKINS!!! :)



I followed Martha's tutorial HERE, but used funkins instead of real pumpkins so they would have the longevity.  I store them in ziplocs to control the glitter and they have held up very well. I even made a set for a friend who loves glitter and sparkle more than me, and every October she gets them out, too. 
What decorations do you love that you bring out year after year?


Here are the parties I linked up to:


Come visit all the Fall Decor Ideas at Centsational Girl's Fall Party!



See all the Tuesday inspiration at Under the Table & Dreaming Tuesday Ten's





3 comments:

  1. i love these glitter pumpkins. every time i see martha's i am tempted to glitter everything in sight : ) yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Visiting from Under the Table & Dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little sparkle and shine can be so pretty for fall. I love the tonal colors of the glitter... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete