Monday, October 24, 2011

31 Days of Green Living day 24: non-toxic nail polish


I love a great nail polish. I am always a sucker for the newest colors of the season. Power Clutch by Essie is my new fave for Fall. These days, I mostly get pedicures by yours truly and I want to make sure I am using a safer polish.
Most of the major polish brands are going "big three free," meaning they've taken the most well known toxic ingredients--formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)--out of their formulas.
The 2 brands I tend to use are Essie & Nars for both a “safer” alternative and the durability I get with them.
I have heard a lot of press about Piggy Paint being safe as well and it’s water-based. Would be great for little girls, too.



 Do you want…
Healthy Home?
Healthy Nutrition?
Healthy Weight?
Healthy Beauty?
If so, I’d love to speak with you and share with you how Shaklee can make a difference in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment