Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Green Item-Floor Steamer

Next week I am going to be showing you the multitude of ways that you can use Shaklee’s Basic H Concentrate to clean your home-but for disinfecting your floors sometimes you really just need or want the power of hot steam.
I have the Haan Slim & Light Floor Steamer  and LOVE IT! I got mine from QVC, but they also sell it on Amazon. The initial reason I bought it almost a year ago is when I found it difficult to get food off our wood floors around  Reed’s chair from him eating. I was always down on the floor scrubbing to get it off. When I saw this, I had to give it a try. It works great. Now I also use it in the bathrooms, twice around the toilets.  It comes with 2 washable microfiber pads that depending on how much hard surface you are cleaning at once, you may have to switch the first pad when it gets too wet otherwise the floor can get a little streaky with water marks.
Haan Slim and Light Floor Steamer 
What cleaning tool have you found to make your life a little easier?
Hope you have a great weekend. We are taking Reed to the zoo tomorrow and then celebrating Jeff's Father's day on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment